Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 3

Damn those carmel rice cake snacks. I think I had another 4 or 5 today. But Owen finished off the bag and I won't be opening a new one for a few days so hopefully that will help. I've been drinking a lot of water with lemon, and I have to pee all the time. Still working on those flax crackers. This batch may be a flop. I think I'll get better results once I get my hands on an actual dehydrator

Morning weigh-in: 143.2 lbs
Total lost: 2.8 lbs

Breakfast: Green Smoothie with banana, pear, grapes, dandelion greens and spinach; 304 calories

Lunch: Young Coconut meat and water, romaine salad with homemade sesame ginger dressing, tall glass of raw milk 1/2 of a personal watermelon; 727 calories

Snack: bite of cheese that was supposed to be the boys lunch. a few tiny milky way bars (the really little ones) that attacked me as I walked past the freezer. Neither of these things got logged, and I'm trying to pretend that they didn't happen.

Dinner: Green smoothie with spinach, dandelion greens, banana, pear, and blueberries; 327 calories

Totals:
Calories: 1359 kC (this is a little low due to un-logged cheese bites, candy pieces, and rice cake snacks. Wow, I'm really weak.)
Carbs: 259 g
Fat: 37 g
Protein: 38 g
Fiber: 35 g

Carbs = 68.1%, Fat = 22.1%, Protein = 9.9%

I really need to be careful while preparing lunches and snacks for the boys. They eat pretty healthy compared to grater society, but I do tend to rely on quick easy and kid friendly snack and lunch options. Things I'm trying not to eat right now. I'm going to try to be stronger, and I'm moving the milky ways to the downstairs freezer. I'll also try to guestamate an amount if I do slip up and log it anyway, since I really do want a clear picture of what is going into my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment